* Available to Best Tech Installation Standard
Types of Casing:
- 6″x4″ Casing
- 4″x4″ Casing
- 4″x3″ Casing
- 4″x2″ Casing
- 2″x1″ Casing
- Non-conductive: Good insulation, assuring a safe system.
- Smooth surface: Small friction coefficient to ensure the cables go through smoothly
- Fire resistance: Self-extinguishing, do not support combustion.
- Corrosion Resistance: Resistant to acids, bases and salts, assuring a lower maintenance cost and a longer performance life.
- Impact strength: Resistant to compression and impact, suitable to be buried in concrete.
- Easy Installation: Light weight, easy to cut, transport, bent and handle; Connecting by solvent cement and threading joining.